Welcome to the 2021 Registration for Braintree Youth Lacrosse!
Please read the directions carefully
Some things to keep in mind as you register:
1) Lacrosse is TEAM SPORT and requires the time and effort of every player on the TEAM. We make a conscious effort to schedule our games and practices around the other activities our town offers, so please make sure your son or daughter is willing to commit to at least one practice and one game (Sunday) a week. Our program has record numbers, but we want LACROSSE players committed to being a part of a TEAM first.
2) Registration for 2020 grandfathered players closed on February 5th. New player registration will begin on Feb 8th and END on MARCH 1st.
3) Please register in your players appropriate grade and gender. The program is based on the child's grade in school, not their age.
4) The cost for the U11 - U13 - U15 programs is $200. The U9 level is discounted for both boys and girls.
The registration for the boys program is one step. Simply create an account and follow the instructions.
The $200 tuition includes the $30 insurance fee mandated by US Lacrosse. The program will pay them seperately.
Registration for the girls program is two step. The system is open to all new players, but you first need to pay our Founder’s League Insurance ($30), then return to the Braintree Lacrosse website to complete our process.
5) The sweatshirts, shirts and shorts are standard sizes, but when in doubt, always order up. This is an inexact science and we do our best to keep it easy. Youth sizes are: Small 6-8 - Medium 10-12 - Large 14-16 Adult sizes are standard.
6) As the program grows we are always in need of coaches. (Especially w/ the U9s) Don't be afraid! It's not a hard game to learn and we need good people. Also, if you know any college age kids w/ lacrosse experience, have them contact us as well.
Lastly, if you're the owner or decision maker of a small business or company willing to contribute to our program, we'd be happy to advertise you as a sponsor on our website.